July 3, 2008

An Unknown World

Hello, Master Studios Fans!

I am very excited today, because today I release a brand new series, and the best part of all: It's not in HALO!!!! Now, don't get me wrong, Halo is one of the best games to make machinima in, but it is a little overdone. Anyways, this new series, is called "An Unknown World", The main character, is based off of a piece of fiction that I wrote a few years ago out of boredom. The main character is basically ripped out of his home realm and is stuck in the realm of Tamriel! Did you just get chills go down your spine? That's right...I'm talking Oblivion baby! Oblivion, is particularly difficult to film, but I believe I have figure out how to do it in a reasonably effective way. Now, I just released the Prologue, and just in case the Director Notes section runs by you too fast. Let me just tell you, that the particular plotline and events is not actually going to be in the series (meaning Episode 1 and thereafter). It was mainly an introductory thing, plus I didn't want to give my main plot away if this experiment didn't work. Now, see for yourself!

Youtube

No comments: