December 2, 2008

New Blog in the Master Studios Network

Hey Master Studios Fans:

There is something cool, that I would like to share with you guys. Recently, I have started writing fanfiction, and I thought to myself, "What's the point of writing it if no one gets to read it?" At first, I tried to find more formal fanfiction sights to try to expand my audience, but I couldn't find one that had any clear process for new writers to submit their work so it just clicked in my head that the best way to start is by sharing my work with the audience I already have and hopefully it will grow just as popular as my machinima, so I just created another blog with this account: Jaggeta's Fanfiction

Right Now, there is no stories posted yet, but the first "episode" will be posted very shortly.

No comments: