February 7, 2009

Master Studios on HaloTube and Vimeo

Hey Master Studios Fans:

Master Studios has been on HaloTube.org for a while, but I forgot to tell you guys about it. What made me remember? Well, our friends, Bra1nlessLobot0my mentioned their new account on the site, and I remembered that Master Studios has an account there. Now, I reactivated my account and currently, The Sentinel Megasodes 1-3 are on there, and I am currently uploading Trapped aLIVE 1 & 2 to the site. This could be the break Master Studios is looking for, because Bra1nlessLobot0my has been deemed friends of Halotube.org, which is a big deal for Bra1nlessLobot0my and they deserve it, however maybe since in most of BL's videos he flashes our logo, we might be able to get some publicity off of that, and maybe finally BL and MS can get the recognition it deserves from the larger Machinima community.


Here's the link to the Master Studios group on Halotube:

Master Studios


Also, Master Studios has just created an account on Vimeo, and currently no videos have been uploaded yet, so I will post a link to the vimeo account soon as I begin uploading videos to the account.

No comments: