October 14, 2009

Wish us Luck

There is hope for us yet, Master Studios Fans;

As I was prowling the Machinima.com forums, I noticed an announcement (view full topic here
Machinima Announcement )

The jist of the announcement is that they created a group called MachniMad. What this group does is allow machinima directors to submit their work and they review it, and if they like it well enough that director will become a part of the Machinima Directors program, so obviously I jumped at the opportunity, and I submitted three videos:

If I Was a Gangsta Episode 1 (which has a total of 4,000 views on M.com)
Trapped aLIVE Episode 1
The Sentinel Episode 1

And if they like them, Master Studios will then be taken under the wing as a Machinima Director group, so everyone wish us luck as this is a big opportunity for everyone.

No comments: