February 8, 2010

Master Studios Podcast Channel and other things...

Hello Master Studios Fans,

To start the revival of the Master Studios I've created the Master Studios Podcast Channel. This will contain, in the style of radio, the audio from the Master Studios Updates, and plus any thing else I might find important for you the viewers...or in this case listeners need to know. There is only one episode up right now, and it is a test podcast, not really any information but just to break in the whole podcast thing. Check it out here:

Master Studios Podcast

In other podcast news, I will be appearing as a guest on Wanted For Gaming podcast next week, and there is a possibility that I might become a permanent member of the crew, but nothing is for certain, but keep your hopes up!

And if you've been following my tweets, the countdown to the official release of Master Studios Update 6 is five days away! So get pumped!

Thanks!
Jaggeta

No comments: