February 17, 2010

Update now on Machinima.com and other news...

Hey all of you Master Studios Fans!

Immediately after posting the update on Youtube I went to M.com, haven of havens for machinima makers, to upload the update there, and now three days later it has finally been activated, so if you didn't see it on youtube for whatever reason, or if you just want to watch it again with Machinima.com as your background then click the links below (Also, provided is links to download the update from the M.com site)

Part I: Stream | Download

Part II: Stream | Download

Secondly, The Wanted For Gaming Podcast 09, the most epic podcast to date, featuring yours truly, has been released, which brings me to more news. After such an amazing podcast, I have been added as a permanent member to the Wanted For Gaming podcasting crew. Which is big, and might be a funnel for Master Studios as well. So to check out this awesome podcast I was talking follow the link below:

Wanted For Gaming Podcast 09: Gary's Birthday Show!

Finally, I, with the help of my brother (known to you as Guardian) am in the works of creating new banners for each of series to lure....I mean attract more viewers. Of course the first banner we are working on is for the Sentinel, and you will see it gracing the top of this blog in a few weeks, so get excited once again, as this will don the return of Master Studios as a machinima-producing powerhouse!

No comments: