May 14, 2010

New Releases! YAY!!! And a change in course.

Hello Master Studios Fans,

Some good news, I've made two new videos. One of them is a Hitler Parody, and the other another episode of Vegeta and Piccolo. I know I know...you are probably yelling at the screen right now, "Hey you fuck! What about the machinima?!!" Well, I am revamping it a bit. As in reordering things so I can actually get some new machinima out, and hopefully if it is good enough then I can get people for the main projects I want to do, so my main focus right now is making "Master Studios Shorts" and hopefully if I get picked up, or at least attract some attention from the machinima community, I can a dedicated team up and running for the other stuff.

Here are the links to the new videos:


Also for you Hudson Creations fans, check out Elite-O-Sexual, Hudson has brought back a glimpse of what Machinima.com use to be, and perhaps bring respect back to this art from as well. Enjoy this hilarious video from our friend Lewis Hudson!

No comments: