September 21, 2008

Brief News

Alright, Master Studios Fans:

I know that Master Studios hasn't put out any new stuff in a couple weeks, but rest assured I am working on MSU 3, but frankly I am not quite sure on what to work on next. So I was hoping that you can help me out. To the right side of this page I place a poll, asking which series do you want me to work on. The poll is left open for two weeks, but that doesn't mean it will be another two weeks for me to finish. I need as many of you to answer the poll as possible, so I can give you what you want. I kind of have an idea for each of those, and I also have a leaning towards what you might pick, but while I'm waiting on those results (I'll probably check it in a week or so) I will write scripts for the next episode of each series so I can be ready regardless of what you guys pick.

No comments: