October 12, 2008

New Releases and upcoming projects

Alright Master Studios Fans,

As per the results of the poll I placed on Digitalph33r's forum, the majority of the voters wanted Master Studios to do An Unknown World first, and I know it took me a while, but I finally got it done.

An Unknown World: Episode 1

I know on the last blog post I said I was doing MSU 3 but that got delayed a bit, so I decided to go ahead and do AUW. MSU 3 will be out soon, and up next is Sentinel Megasode 4. Hopefully we won't have any network problems or rehearsal problems as we did a couple of weeks ago, but at earliest Sentinel Megasode 4 will be out in about two weeks, then I'll be working on IIWG Episode 3, which I am excited about because I will be using Saint's Row 2 on that and subsequent episodes, then after all that is said and done, which will be probably some time early November, I will be hitting up some new Trapped aLive, which will hopefully be out before Thanksgiving. And after that I'll probably hook you guys up with MSU 4 just before Christmas, so I have everything planned out and you'll see Master Studios rise to the top once again.

No comments: