October 31, 2008

Master Studios Update 3 and some other stuff

Alright Master Studios Fans:

Remember the update I said I was going to do a few weeks ago? Well, I finally finished it. The reason it took so long is because it was an editing hell, but I finally pulled it off, so here it is:

Master Studios Update 3: Gangsta Editon

Also the following things happened after I released MSU 3 otherwise I would have talked about them in the episode, but nonetheless, there is good news, bad news, and even worse news:

The Good News:

Have any of you visited MachinimaTV? Well, Heretant, the mastermind behind MachinimaTV has given me the opportunity of working with him. Basically my job is to watch new machinimas that come out and give Heretant the links to the good ones. This is very good for us as it will get our production team some good advertisements, especially if I do my job well. Not only is it good for our production team, but it is also good for machinima makers that make good works, but has trouble getting into the limelight.

The Bad News:

Digitalph33r has announced in his blog (http://digitalph33r.blogspot.com/ ) that he will be closing the Digitalph33r forums in a week or so. This is bad for everyone who ever goes to his forums, especially for our production crew, as well as others, because most of our audience is from that community, and we'll still use our own forums, but we might see a decline in our popularity simply because we will lose that outlet that we advertise our work in. There are talks that the "refugees" of DP's forums will make a more general gaming forum, but I do not know for sure yet.

The Worst News:

This is perhaps most saddening of all. Erik, most commonly known as Bra1nlessLobot0my, is sick, and he said that he might be sick for a while, so I want everyone to pray for him so he can get well. In the meantime, Erik has given me temporary directorship of FUBAR which will be some large shoes to fill, and I am worried that I won't do the show justice. I'll try my best, but the most important think is that he gets some rest and get better so he can bring joy to our homes with his unparalleled ability to make people laugh.


That will be all for now, enjoy the new release, and please keep Erik in your prayers.

No comments: