August 26, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive, with some important news.

Hello Master Studios Fans,

Just let you know I am still alive. "Yeah? Who cares, what about the machinima!!" you must be thinking. Well, I should have announced this beforehand, but I have moved into a dorm on campus, and right now, the internet for my private computer (I'm making this blog post on one of the college's computers) is non-existent right now, so production for anything new is on ice yet again. However, the IT people at my college is expected to come by my room sometime tomorrow to install it, so I should be able to get caught up this weekend on somethings.

Now, speaking of new, I am coming up with two new series:

1.) Master Studios Shorts

As the name suggests, each episode will consist of a bunch of funny, non-plot driven comedy skits and scenes. Now, what I plan to do to make this as unique as possible, is that anyone in the audience can submit their own skits and if they are good (and not too vulgar) then I'll put them in the following episode, then towards the end of the first season, I'll have a Shorts Award show, with different categories with specific prizes for the winners.

2.) Out of Apocalypse

This machinima will be a Mass Effect and Fallout 3 hybrid. A Drama/Action Machinima.

The story is about when planet Earth was decimated by a huge asteroid, however conspiracy and some unanswerable questions point to an alien attack. On the planet, one determined male survivor searches for answers in the desolate ruins of Washington D.C.. In space, a brazen female commander, scowers the galaxy in search of proof and if it is found bring the attackers to justice.

What's unique about this, at least unique to Master Studios, is that this will be first machinima that features a starring female role which is rare in machinima.


-----------------------
However, these two will not premier at least until the first episode of New Blood is complete. Which, will be the first thing in production once internet is restored and I can refocus my actors.

Also, The If I Was a Gangsta Series will have a major rewrite. Basically, the rewrite will include the major gap of the story between Episode 2 and Episode 3. So this means, I'll be using the Original Saint's Row for Season 1, and Saint's Row 2 for Season 2 (with Episode 3 as the opening episode) and so on.

2 comments:

j.Price said...

Sorry to hear about the lack of interwebs. I might think about writing some shorts, I'll let you know if I think of anything good. <:
-Jpriceisright

Master Studios said...

Well, i finally got it up and running I'm about to put up an MSU to get everyone caught and to let everyone know I am still doing machinimas.