September 30, 2009

Good and Bad News

Hey Master Studios Fans,

I have some good and bad news concerning Master Studios productivity

First the bad news, due to time constraints (school) I will only be able to make one to new videos every other week, most of them are part of the remastering project, so I can re-establish my actor base so I can actually do new stuff.

Second, the good news, I have four nearly complete items that will be released in the very near future:

1.) The "We Hit 50!" video (after a small rewrite)
2.) Master Studios Shorts 1
3.) MSU 6
4.) Master Studios Promo 2

Now, The Promo of course is to re-vigorate the fan base, re-invent our image a bit, and renovate our style. Most of the pieces within the Promo will be scenes from upcoming works like New Blood, IIWG and Out of Apocalypse. However a small portion of it will be gimmicks to entice more viewers, but only I will know which will be which, *evil laugh*

Also, I will make a memorium video honoring Bra1nless Lobot0my and his works, now that he has retired from Machinimaking. So keep your eyes glued to YT and you'll all of these appear right before your eyes!

No comments: