April 19, 2009

Changes and Progress

Alright Master Studios Fans,

Great news! I'm about halfway through the remastering project, So far I have remastered

The Sentinel Episode 1 Click Here
Trapped aLIVE Episode 1 Click Here

Now, it seems like only two, but it's a bit deceiving. The new Trapped aLIVE Episode 1 use to be Trapped aLIVE Episodes 1 & 2, so basically as far as TaL is concerned, all episodes have been remastered. Now, you may have also noticed that I am using "episode" instead of "megasode". While the latter is more interesting, it's got to go. So instead of two-part "megasodes" there are just going to be single episodes.


Looking forward, Master Studios Update 5 will be released tomorrow, which will have more detailed and entertaining information about what's going on. Also, simultaneous with the release of MSU 5 will be a recruitment ad for voice actors and such for Master Studios, which is a joint ad for Master Studios and Brainless Lobotomy. Also, The Sentinel Episode 7, Trapped aLIVE 2 (used to be 3), If I Was a Gangsta 4 and An Unknown World 2 will be released real soon along with the first episode of the new series: New Blood written by Lewis Hudson

I have this feeling that Master Studios is about to hit it big. I don't know exactly when, but I can feel that its going to be soon.

No comments: