April 23, 2009

MachiniZine

Hey Master Studios Fans!

You remember Heretant? The creator of MachinimaTV? Well, he's trying something different. He's come up with MachiniZine, an online magazine dedicated to machinima. Now unlike MachinimaTV, MachiniZine has some notable people helping out. Of course I have offered my services and at the moment I have a position as a machinima reviewer. The first deadline is Monday, and I'm already excited about it. This couldn't come at a better time, because right now Bra1nlessLobot0my and I are about to start making a machinima review series where we review popular machinima as well as little known machinimas. Of course, our first episode of this series would cover super-popular machinima such as Hard Justice, Pregame Lobby, Matchmaking and Phil, so we can hopefully score some points with M.com and if we are lucky get featured. Now as I said the timing of this MachiniZine couldn't be more perfect. This will allow me to write the review before hand, and already have it done where I can use it for the video. Once the first issue is released I will post a link here and on the sidebar so you can easily access it.

No comments: